Octopus Minecraft server
The octopus waterplant server can be found at by connecting to minecraft server octopus.waterplant.org.
Before you can connect, you probably need a custom client, as explained below.
Connecting to the server can be done with the MultiMC minecraft client:
- First, start downloading this zip, as it can take some time.
- While waiting, download the MulciMC client here.
- Unzip MultiMc in your games folder.
- Run MultiMC
- Choose your java version
- Add your account by clicking accounts (see picture below, step 1), click manage accounts, and adding your mojang account (step 2).
- Then go to settings (step 1 below) and put your max java memory to something nice (75% of your system RAM should be good)(step 2).
- Then click new instance (top left button)
- Choose Import Modpack, and select the zip we downloaded in step one (when it is done), and click OK.
- Importing can take some time, and in the mean time, MultiMC might seem to freeze. It is just working really hard, so have some patience here.
- You should now see a Icon with your new minecraft client.
- Click it to play!